Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default G8KDU?

"Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer" wrote
in message ...
On 13/07/2019 19:44, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 19:36:29 +0100
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote:

On 13/07/2019 19:28, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Mike M pretended :
What's a bone-idle useless **** like you doing in a DIY group?
Apart from attention seeking, of course.

+1
I would watch out for MM0FMF rather than gareth disgusting little
tosser that he is .... .....

Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Grow up, Sonny, for I have never written a poison pen letter.

What I have done is with a legitimate complaint to contact
the owners of computer systems whose computers were being
abused to register my complaint.

The papers are full these days of people who have been censured
by organisations because of their Internet publications, and
I stand by each and every complaint.

Those who use the Internet to originate abusive remarks have
no complaint when the Internet is used defensively against them.

The court clearly felt otherwise.