Old July 13th 19, 03:41 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default G8KDU?

Seems to lack the bonhomie that should accompany the
international gentlemanly tradition of amateur radio.

Old July 13th 19, 04:05 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/07/2019 15:41, Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer wrote:
Seems to lack the bonhomie that should accompany the
international gentlemanly tradition of amateur radio.

G. knows about bonhomie of amateur radio....

https://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/n...r-online-spat/

Old July 13th 19, 04:32 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 15:41:33 +0100
wrote:

Seems to lack the bonhomie that should accompany the
international gentlemanly tradition of amateur radio.

What's a bone-idle useless **** like you doing in a DIY group?
Apart from attention seeking, of course.

Old July 13th 19, 07:28 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike M pretended :
What's a bone-idle useless **** like you doing in a DIY group?
Apart from attention seeking, of course.

+1
Old July 13th 19, 07:36 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/07/2019 19:28, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Mike M pretended :
What's a bone-idle useless **** like you doing in a DIY group?
Apart from attention seeking, of course.

+1

I would watch out for MM0FMF rather than gareth disgusting little tosser
that he is .... .....

Old July 13th 19, 07:44 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 19:36:29 +0100
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote:

On 13/07/2019 19:28, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Mike M pretended :
What's a bone-idle useless **** like you doing in a DIY group?
Apart from attention seeking, of course.

+1

I would watch out for MM0FMF rather than gareth disgusting little
tosser that he is .... .....

Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Old July 13th 19, 08:06 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..
Old July 13th 19, 08:21 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

It's more than a reputation, it's a fact. He's written to many more
employers than he's been brought to book for too.

The bloke's a ****.

Old July 13th 19, 08:30 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/07/2019 20:06, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

I have met him and found him and his wife to be very nice...I understand
what he went through and how he was damaged......
Old July 13th 19, 08:32 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

It's more than a reputation, it's a fact. He's written to many more
employers than he's been brought to book for too.

The bloke's a ****.

I forgave the radio amateurs that wrote to my employers..twice.....I
understood why they did it and there was fault on both sides....some
just can't see this ..