Ron P

Default Garbage disposal throws stuff out of other sink

I have a standard double sink in the kitchen. When I turn on the garbage
disposal, the drain on the other side has a small eruption of whatever is in
the disposal. The pipe underneath going from the disposal to the pipe
coming out of the drain for the second sink is straight across. Should it
angle down from the disposal side? This is a new house and I complained to
the builder on there 90 day punchlist and all they said was to not put so
much in the disposal. I could turn just the water on and water comes up
from the other sink.