Posted to alt.home.repair

Default converting an old rotary phone to work now

On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 19:50:15 -0400, Wade Garrett
wrote:

On 7/12/19 7:31 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, August 10, 2008 at 8:45:10 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I just got an old rotary phone from an antique store - the original
cord is attached - I want to hook it up and use it in my home - what
do I do??

I have a Philips Electrical Works....thinking 1940's. Whant to do this too is it the same as all other posts?

If it's got a red wire and a green wire, hook those up to the matching
wires in your house phone line.

POTS lines still support rotary dial. I have 2.