Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 06:03:58 +1000, Jack98, better known as cantankerous

In my working life I have run an ISP with dozens of servers.

I have a close relationship with a PC builder as a result. And a good
sttaistical knowledg of disk lives

Disks that are thrashed 24x7 will barely make a year warranty.

Only if

In auto-contradicting mode again, you clinically insane senile asshole? BG

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID: