Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Netbook, back again

On 08/07/2019 19:56, ss wrote:
Ok will try and ring tomorrow, it did run on the ethernet yesterday.

Update:

I think I can close this off now. The netbook has been investigated in
depth by remote by J Rumm for over an hour, the situation is still not
resolved and looks like winxp is likely the issue. I am confident that
all the contributions by others were covered by John, I say confident in
as much I havent a clue to most of what he was looking at.

Anyhow I do thank you all for your contributions and a special thanks
to John for the time taken to investigate it for me.