Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hearing aids

On 08/07/2019 21:50, Steve Walker wrote:
On 07/07/2019 23:02, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sun, 07 Jul 2019 17:37:39 +0100, Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs
Computer wrote:

Had this done a couple of years ago; cameras and other equipment going
down little holes never designed to take them.

And it don't half sting when you pee after the anaesthetic has worn off
:-(

Anyone here ever had the clap? I'm not sure it's still done, but many
years ago when I was mis-spending my youth, I caught a dose of it and
part of the treatment was to shove this umbrella shaped scraper right up
your dick to take a sample. That ****ing hurt afterwards as well.

Try kidney stones

My father had those. Someone had to drive him to hospital from work, on
the way he was sick out of the car window, due to the pain, and lost his
false teeth!

Yup. Pretty much amost my experience. Fortunately ionce at A & E and
waiting to be seen I drank several pints of water and somehow must have
passed it

If you have pains in your back, then lower abdomen then prick and blood
in your urine, feel sick, wanna pee and cant, drnk lots and get to A & E.

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal