Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Netbook, back again

...""It is asking for a network password needs to be 40bits or 104bits
depending on your network configuration. This can be entered as a 5 or
13 ascii characters or 10 or 26 hexadecimal characters"......

Then you did NOT tick the box at the bottom of the first screen that
says 'WPA'

I changed from WPA2 to WPA and comes back with unable to find
certificate and when I go back to properties it has reverted back to WPA2