Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hearing aids

On 07/07/2019 23:02, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sun, 07 Jul 2019 17:37:39 +0100, Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs
Computer wrote:

Had this done a couple of years ago; cameras and other equipment going
down little holes never designed to take them.

And it don't half sting when you pee after the anaesthetic has worn off
:-(

Anyone here ever had the clap? I'm not sure it's still done, but many
years ago when I was mis-spending my youth, I caught a dose of it and
part of the treatment was to shove this umbrella shaped scraper right up
your dick to take a sample. That ****ing hurt afterwards as well.

Try kidney stones

My father had those. Someone had to drive him to hospital from work, on
the way he was sick out of the car window, due to the pain, and lost his
false teeth!

At the hospital he was soon diagnosed and given painkillers. While
awaiting admission, he spoke to a doctor, who allowed him to leave for a
few hours. He called the police and got permission to walk along the
hard-shoulder of the M62 with a following police car, but could not
retrieve them. Without them, he couldn't eat solids for weeks until he
got a new set - which were never as good as the set he lost.

On visiting him in hospital, my uncle handed him a bag of sweets shaped
like teeth and gums

SteveW