Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Magic Indicator

On 08/07/2019 10:45, Andrew wrote:
On 08/07/2019 08:48, wrote:
For years I've suffered those fools who beieve they havs a magic
indicator. Turn it on and go where you like, regardless of other traffic.
This morning I suffered the magic arm. A cyclist who, when I was ion
the process of passing, stuck out his right arm and swerved straight
out in fromnt of me. When I blew the horns to stop him from
committimng suicide beneath my wheels all I got was the fingers

The local school regularly holds 'cycle training lessons' using my
housing estate, which is a no-through road.

I watched them one day and it seems that the kids are being
taught to turn right by simply sticking their right arm out
and without looking, swerve into the centre of the road. Awful.

That's practice for when you buy a BMW.

--
Adam