Posted to uk.d-i-y
mm0fmf[_2_] mm0fmf[_2_] is offline

Default Netbook, back again

On 07/07/2019 23:43, ss wrote:
On 07/07/2019 11:50, T i m wrote:
p.s. How well did you get on connecting the Netbook to someone else's
(friend / family / iNetCafe) router?

Seriously Tim me even thinking about trying Linux would be suicidal, I
am prety much out of my depth with this already.

As yet I have not tried using a friends wi-fi as I have been away for a
couple of weeks I can hopefully get a neighbour to try for me.

I think you are trolling them really well. Just answering enough of the
questions to keep them coming back for more. Carefully ignoring to
answer certain parts of the questions etc. That requires skill.

I'll give you 8/10 for keeping them replying, not to one thread, but two.