CR

Default New Home - Inspector Found some SERIOUS issues.

Andy Asberry wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:18:35 GMT, "BeamGuy" wrote:

We're just hoping the seller is reasonable enough to address these
problems on his own accord. He bought the house about 40 years ago; I
would think he'd have the mortgage paid off by now, so I assume he's
not waiting on our monies to pay off all kinds of debt. Hopefully this
would make it somewhat easier for him to take a small hit on the bid
price to fix some of the stuff he never did, and not lump it in our
lap.

You can find out how much the seller owes on the house - it is public record.
Shame on your real estate agent for not pointing that out to you.

In what state would that be public record?

Liens (including mortgage) are public record. You won't know the
actual balance owed, but you'll know the initial amount of the
mortgage.

email to (remove the "notreal-")