Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Hearing aids

On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 11:43:34 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 07/07/2019 23:02, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sun, 07 Jul 2019 17:37:39 +0100, Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs
Computer wrote:

Had this done a couple of years ago; cameras and other equipment going
down little holes never designed to take them.

And it don't half sting when you pee after the anaesthetic has worn off
:-(

Anyone here ever had the clap? I'm not sure it's still done, but many
years ago when I was mis-spending my youth, I caught a dose of it and
part of the treatment was to shove this umbrella shaped scraper right up
your dick to take a sample. That ****ing hurt afterwards as well.

Try kidney stones

Pee gravel?
--