Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer is offline

Default Magic Indicator

On 08/07/2019 11:31, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 10:18:54 +0100, Nick Odell
wrote:

snip

(Declaration of interest: when my knees used to work I used to be a keen
cyclist (some correlation there maybe? - Ed) but us keen cyclists never
had the time of day for the mad cyclists)

And isn't this the same for nearly every 'group' or small percentage
of the population (members of groups or otherwise)?

We regularly walk our dogs along the towpath and so meet many cyclists
of all types. If they are coming towards us we would generally call
our dogs over and stand aside, even though pedestrians have right of
way on the towpath.

AIUI the towpaths of the Canal & River Trust are not rights of way.