Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hearing aids

In article ,
Richard wrote:
I was actually quite impressed. They put bar code stickers on things
like your specs if you wished to wear them for as long as possible
before going under the knife. Everything else went in the locker.

Hopefully I can avoid the knife thing for a long time.

I did too. Had an inspection of the inside of the bladder. They can do
this using a small flexible camera, but this one was to allow them to do a
minor operation. So used what they call a rigid cysto. So put you under
first. Hope you're not eating - and have you crossed your legs while
reading this? ;-)

--
*I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize *

Dave Plowman London SW