Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default Ceiling mounted water resistant security camera?

On Friday, 5 July 2019 16:34:48 UTC+1, David WE Roberts (Google) wrote:
I've been trying to think of anything else I should put under the floor
before I close it all up again and I thought of a security camera.
Looking straight down it should see all visitors coming to the front door.

It will see the tops of their heads, unless you have a fisheye lens.

Further, is there anything else I should perhaps consider for the porch?

A camera with audio in and out will give you the '"Ring" answer your door when you're on holiday' functionality.

Owain