Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.checkmate,soc.penpals
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_3_] Sir Gregory Hall,  Esq.[_3_] is offline

Default SCOTT ASKS ABOUT "3 prong outlet, which way is up?"

On Wed, 3 Jul 2019 21:10:54 -0700, Checkmate wrote:

Yeah, but I imagined that if'n you DID dance, it would go something like
that. I can't even figure out how to Moon Walk.

Watch some YouTubes of hawt, fit babes doing
shuffle dance. They have made an art out of
Moon Walking with some extra bounces.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi and Pandora ยป the three are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.