Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack[_3_] Mike Halmarack[_3_] is offline

Default Any recommendations for good quality furniture glides?

On Thu, 4 Jul 2019 07:43:21 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

Is this some kind of modified rabbit hutch?

It hasn't been significantly modified yet.

I guess the ceilings ar too low to use pulleys to raise it up or bring the
bottom up to tilt it?
I have seen that done, but it does cause issues for the wiring!
Brian

Yes, I did think about pivoting it from the ceiling but I have a wife
who's a little more of a traditionalist than I am.
--

Mike

---