Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.checkmate,soc.penpals
Checkmate[_3_] Checkmate[_3_] is offline

Default SCOTT ASKS ABOUT "3 prong outlet, which way is up?"

Checkmate! In article ,
says...

On 2019-07-03 3:58 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
Checkmate! In article ,

says...

On 2019-07-03 10:30 a.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
On Wed, 3 Jul 2019 10:25:36 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote:
On 7/3/2019 10:11 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 7/3/2019 9:44 AM, Enzo the shock therapist wrote:
replying to john, Enzo the shock therapist wrote:
the ground should be closer to the ground. shorter distance, less chance of
burnt coins.

I was visiting in a hospital last week. It was built about 10 years
ago. Every outlet was prong up.

That's the way I was taught as well. The reasoning was that if a
plug was not completely inserted, any falling metal objects would
contact the grounding conductor instead of shorting the hot and grounded
conductors.

A few months ago I explained this in detail. As an expert electrician, I always put the ground thingy pointing up.

Darlene just loves thingy's that are pointing up...
LOL

and me and she said so

All the wackadoodle girls are in love with you. Maybe you emit some special
fairy-moans or something.

the only girls that come here are whack a doodles ,
but i have the same effect on all the girls

I'll just bet you do. With moves like these, how could you NOT be?

https://youtu.be/fGXSRISBu3Y

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019