Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Amazon - deep down are they rip-off merchants?

On 03/07/2019 16:32, Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer wrote:
On 03/07/2019 16:22, Jethro_uk wrote:

Apologies if I misunderstood the OP but if it was a replacement remote
control did you not look at the more man+dog sites. I found one to
replace a *really* obscure remote a few years ago on eBay.

Normally I'd go straight to amazon as a trusted seller and
only look else where if they can't supply. Saves having
to set up other on-line accounts.

I'm just returning an item from a marketplace seller, but the item was
despatched by Amazon. Amazon have arranged for Hermes to collect. I just
have to stick a return label on and sellotape the parcel closed.