Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K.. Jim K.. is offline

Default Amazon - deep down are they rip-off merchants?

Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer hea
Wrote in message:
On 03/07/2019 15:24, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jul 2019 15:18:10 +0100, Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs
Computer wrote:

On 03/07/2019 15:05, GB wrote:
On 03/07/2019 14:16, Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer wrote:

My irritation was the time and cost involved in returning something of
only £17 value; the post office is a mile away and almost impossible
to get a parking space here in Chippenham during the working day, let
alone the cost of parking (which I don't know because of its cost, I
avoid it all the time.

It's actually dead easy to return stuff.

Click Account .. Orders .. Find the item ... Return or replace item

It asks for a reason. Choose faulty or not as described. They'll come
and collect it FOC.

That's my point. They have (England) no procedures in place to collect
it. All return options offered involve 3rd parties some distance away.

Was it *Amazon* you ordered from, or a 3rd party via Amazon ? The two are
very different workflows.

Interesting, I always order through Amazon but it appears in this case
that it was a company called TV Tech Int

Cheapest price?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----