Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack[_3_] Mike Halmarack[_3_] is offline

Default Any recommendations for good quality furniture glides?

Downsizing to a small apartment, I'm trying to accommodate my large
TV.
I'd like to leave it standing on top of a low wide sideboard, but for
viewing purposes the sideboard will need to be pulled out at an angle,
then pushed back in place after use.

The sideboard is quite lightweight but the TV increases this quite a
bit. I've seen mixed reviews about the quality and prices of furniture
glides that are suitable for use on short pile carpet and hope someone
with experience can recommend suitable ones.
My experience with castors for this kind of job has shown them to be a
bit juddery at times.
--

Mike

---