Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Amazon - deep down are they rip-off merchants?

On 03/07/2019 14:16, Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer wrote:

My irritation was the time and cost involved in returning something
of only £17 value; the post office is a mile away and almost impossible
to get a parking space here in Chippenham during the working day, let
alone the cost of parking (which I don't know because of its cost, I
avoid it all the time.

It's actually dead easy to return stuff.

Click Account .. Orders .. Find the item ... Return or replace item

It asks for a reason. Choose faulty or not as described. They'll come
and collect it FOC.