Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Bulging caps by design?

On Sun, 30 Jun 2019 06:07:08 -0700 (PDT), Jeff Urban
wrote:

I prefer to use a hi-fi or entertainment contrivance that already
has proper external speakers and better bass/treble controls.

Bass and treble ? I have a design that will blow your mind.
If your public email is good I'll send you the print. Once I find it.

My email in the signature works. However, please don't send me your
design. I'm not into audio (pro or prosumer) and really don't have
the time to look at it, analyze it with LTSpice, critique it, build
it, or test it. Good luck with your design.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D