Posted to sci.electronics.repair
~misfit~[_3_] ~misfit~[_3_] is offline

Default 'scope clock advice please

On 28/06/2019 8:55 PM, Jeff Layman wrote:
On 28/06/19 09:14, Phil Allison wrote:
Sjouke Burry wrote:

Phil Allison wrote:
wrote:

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* I also need to drive the CRT and I found a simple circuit called
the Mullard's Pupil Oscilloscope. Here's a link:

https://www.instructables.com/id/Mul...-Oscilloscope/

** No pics or diagram showing up for me.

Â*Â*Â*Â* Am I missing something?

Loads fine here(Netherlands).

** Sites sometimes tell me I am using an "ad blocker" - which must be part of Windows 7 cos I
never added one.

Â* Could that be it ?

....Â* Phil

I doubt it. I am using an adblocker and see the page without problem. I don't know what browser you
are using, but try using it with all add-ons disabled ("Safe Mode" when using Firefox, for
instance). If that allows you to see the page, you have to go back to normal mode and switch each
off add-on in turn until you find the one which is stopping the page from displaying.

Works fine here in NZ and I'm using an adblocker AND an anti-tracking add-on (Privacy Badger, I
recommend it highly) in Firefox, works in Chrome too.

--
Shaun.

in the DSM"
David Melville