Posted to alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Lead acid battery charger (or alternator) switching to tricklewith load present?

On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 10:42:15 +0100, trader_4 wrote:

On Sunday, June 23, 2019 at 8:07:16 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 14:55:23 +0100, trader_4 wrote:

On Saturday, June 22, 2019 at 6:32:20 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 16:20:37 +0100, trader_4 wrote:

On Friday, June 21, 2019 at 7:58:11 PM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news and subtracts one from the other. But AFAIK, the alternator regulator
only works by it's own current sensor. And that current could be going
into the battery, or past it to the loads.

Not when there is more than one wire going to the
positive terminal of the battery, and there always is.

You are so ignorant, it's beyond belief. I have three vehicles here,
not one has more than the battery cable going to it.

I've owned about 15 vehicles, and they've all had two or three, I guess they design them differently in different countries.

Nor have I even
seen a car that has more than one. It certainly may exist, but to
say that it *always* has more than one wire to the battery positive
terminal is beyond stupid. Are you as sure about that as you were
about all these other things you claimed to know so much about?

How can one dope be wrong on so many things?

The 737 MCAS doesn't rely on just one AOA sensor (It does)

The FAA would never approve that design (They did)

How sad do you have to be to collect so many quotes from somebody?

What other way would you suggest to document that Rod is full of **** most
of the time?

Well sane people only moan about something daft he says once, when he says it. Collecting the quotes and repeating them over and over just makes you more of a troll than him.

No, it documents

That proves you're a troll right there, you're "documenting" him. Get a ****ing life.

that he's a lying asshole

Is that a hole you put donkeys in? It's arsehole. An ass is an animal.

that's wrong about many things,
adamantly asserting his ignorance and will never acknowledge when he's
wrong. But feel free to argue with the troll. He's like a pig in the
mud, he enjoys it and doesn't care that he's proven wrong.

I see nothing sensible from you in the discussion, he's the only one who has explained my observations.