Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default Extending Circuits

On 6/23/2019 11:03 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, June 23, 2019 at 11:36:50 AM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:

I'd just about bet someone was laying awake nights thinking about
your situation. I'd just about bet that someone has an aftermarket
remote control
for sale on Amazon or Ebay just waiting for you to fork over your hard
earned
dollars for that gizmo.

Good idea. I remember seeing one, an electronics module that goes into
the fan base wiring area and a remote.

https://s7d5.scene7.com/is/content/HunterFan/M0126pdf

What I've been unable to convince myself is whether I could put this on
the wall in the dining room independently of the two conventionally
wired 3-way switches to control the light/fan on-off to be able just
turn everything off on leaving the house/the light on coming back in
while controlling the fan speed, etc., from the other location. With
that, I'd be happy.