Posted to alt.electronics,uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default Lead acid battery charger (or alternator) switching to trickle with load present?

Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 11:55:51 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Commander Kinsey wrote:
How does a lead acid battery charger (or car alternator) know when
to switch to trickle charge? I can understand it noticing a drop in
charging current if the battery is on its own, but what if a random
changing load is connected, as there is in a running car?

Asks the unemployable ******/troll with a 20 year old worthless
degree and a stated IQ of 138. Odd that a few years ago your stated
IQ was 142.

It has always been 135. And the degree is 22 years old.

My mistake.

"I have an IQ of 140".
"I am seldom wrong".
(Peter Hucker)

"I have driven a Ford Sierra 1.6 at 90mph on single track roads
with passing places in the NW of Scotland. ****ing great fun"!

"Vauxhalls and Fords are mass produced. VWs are engineered".

"I am proud of being nicked 10 times, and even prouder of talking my
way out of twice that number of offences".
"Make that 12. 9 speeding offences, 2 seatbelts, and 1 unroadworthy
vehicle".

On rape:
"What is wrong is raping someone. It doesn't matter if they are an
adult or a child".
"The problem there is our prudishness. People ought to have sex with
everyone all the time".

On Jimmy Savile:
"If he had done it against their will, they would have come forwards
earlier. The fact that they didn't suggests either he did nothing at
all, or the children liked it".

"Journalists are not human".

"I don't give a **** about the law".
"**** the law".
"It's only illegal is you get caught".
"Something being illegal does not matter".
"The law is irrelevant".

"I am honest".
"Theft is illegal".
"When I was 11 I stole candles from a church".

"I have never found out the purpose of underpants".

"Women are inferior".
"Crying is unnecessary and pathetic. So is screaming. Why do women
scream when they're frightened? Perhaps they realise they're
inferior and are calling for the nearest man"?

"I believe that UFOs have visited us but not in recent times".
"I don't believe in UFOs".
"When someone says "UFO", they do not mean 4000 years ago. Then they
would just be "FO" as they hadn't invented flying yet".

"My IQ is superiour to that of most people".
"I am inferior in some ways but superior in other ways".
"I admit I should not have been born".
"Jobs are for sheeple".

"Some men are hot".

"I can sleep outside in a temperature of -20C wearing only shorts".

"I once took a dump behind some bushes and slid down a hill to wipe my
arse".

"I do not post waffling bull**** or childish insults".
"He is indeed very stupid, and easy to make fun of".

"I am currently eating a sandwich made with bread that has been in my
fridge THREE WEEKS past the sell by date. It is not dry, it is not
mouldy, it is identical to the day I bought it".

"And there's nothing wrong with jumping red lights if you don't cause
an accident"

"I don't want to drive at the speed limit. It's absurdly slow and in
fact I find it more dangerous. It's so tedious I'm in danger of
falling asleep. "Whoever made up the limits must have a really slow
brain". "I think it's stupid to follow a law which is baseless. The
law on red lights is to stop you hitting someone. If there is
nobody there, you cannot hit them".

"If the guy behind me has his lights on too bright. I let him past
then tailgate him with my full beam on until he switches his off".

"I like driving fast and scaring people".

"People who don't know how to shave don't know how to behave."

On mental health:
"Being sectioned just means you are different from others, it doesn't
mean you are wrong".

"If I wanted you to stab me with a knife and kill me, you should not
get into trouble for it".
"I would kill my sister if I thought I'd get away with it".
"I'm not what most people think of as human".

"I have an IQ of 140".
"I am seldom wrong".
"There is no reason the data stored in our heads cannot be
transferred".
"I will not accept money from my neighbours for doing them a favour"
"My neighbour just paid me £40 to brush moss off the roof of her porch
extension. It took me 10 minutes."

"Pain is not harmful. The victim may well want rid of it, but it's no
reason for anyone to rush there".

"Dogs are supposed to live in packs of other dogs, running wild. Not
sat in a house all day".

"We should be allowed to do as we wish within reason. For example":
"Smoke weed in a public place, drive as fast as we like, and do both
of those stark naked. Oh and **** in public".

"Careful drivers tend to get in my way".

"I can only predict two minutes into the future".

Sociopath.
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

"As I've told you before, that's quite normal. It's just not prim and
proper like you, you silly snob".