Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem[_2_] Markem[_2_] is offline

Default Tree rats must die!!!

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 21:09:09 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 19:29:08 -0500, Markem
wrote:

So the Ranger is in the shop, the power steering and a few other
things have gone bad. The cause not a manufacturing problem, a
squirrel has chewed through the cables for the sensors. So a havahart
trap and a barrel of water is the solution. That and some copper
nickel coated braided sleeve. Warranty does not cover varmint damage,
but comprehensive will beyond $500 deductible.

Mice ?

Tree rats are usually a bit smarter ..

John T.

No we have some young ones, some light strings I had on the back patio
got chewed to. That young one has signed death warrants for he and his
kin.