Posted to alt.home.repair
Grumpy Old White Guy[_3_] Grumpy Old White Guy[_3_] is offline

Default Air Conditioning Repair

On 6/19/2019 9:42 AM, wrote:
I put a small screw hole in my window air conditioner coil. Can it be fixed inexpensively. Just bought at pawn shop $50.00. I'm on a budget, retired. I can't believe I did that. Wasn't thinking not used to window units never had before. Lol Help Please...
THANK YOU
Paula

OMG!

You released some CFC/HCFCs s into the atmosphere and now the chlorine is on its way to the stratosphere to destroy the ozone layer.

You better hope an environmental whacko doesn't rat you out to the EPA.

--
Get off my lawn!