Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Air Conditioning Repair

On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 9:42:59 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I put a small screw hole in my window air conditioner coil. Can it be fixed inexpensively. Just bought at pawn shop $50.00. I'm on a budget, retired.. I can't believe I did that. Wasn't thinking not used to window units never had before. Lol Help Please...
THANK YOU
Paula

Junk it. You can get a new 5K BTU unit for $100, 8K for $150.
It would cost in that range just for an hour of labor to screw with
yours and it's a complicated repair, if even possible.

BTW, I assume when you drilled the hole, you heard Pssssst?
In other words, are you sure you actually punctured it?