Old June 14th 19, 10:37 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Inanimate objects and interdimensional travel

On 14/06/2019 20:34, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 11:35:46 +0100, Jeff Layman wrote:

So where is it? In a parallel universe?

Yep. Happens quite a lot. And especially to me.

Usually screwdrivers for me. Sit on the floor and remove an accessory
from a back-box; disconnect cabling; open packaging of replacement
accessory; look for scrwedriver that I have just been using and it has
moved to the far side of the room. I am sure that I have remained seated
at the same location throughout, so how has it moved?

SteveW