Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default It's REAL DUMB serb nazi Bitchslapping Time, AGAIN!

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 13:27:24 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
cripple, IMPERSONATING her master "GB", farted again:

Go take your OCD medication, we're not interested.

Go take your illiteracy elsewhere, we're not interested.

Oh, yes, you are! In fact, both of you were made for each other! Same degree
of stupidity and mental derangement, you know! G