Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Getting product out of spray can

On 10 Jun 2019 17:56:56 GMT, KenK wrote:

I have a can of medical creme that I can't get out of the can. Evidently no
pressure. If I press the top down as far as it will go all I get is a drop
or two dribbling down side of can. Shaking can doesn't help. Email to
product maker several hours ago unanswered.

Paid $17 for this stuff! Any suggestions? Probably hopeless - all I can
hope for is product maker (Biolab) to replace it?

TIA

IF you are sure the pressure is gone, just cut the can open. If not
sure, freeze it first - then cut the top or bottom out of the can.
Removing the bottom with a side-cutting can opener is easiest.