Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Getting product out of spray can

On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 1:57:01 PM UTC-4, KenK wrote:
I have a can of medical creme that I can't get out of the can. Evidently no
pressure. If I press the top down as far as it will go all I get is a drop
or two dribbling down side of can. Shaking can doesn't help. Email to
product maker several hours ago unanswered.

Paid $17 for this stuff! Any suggestions? Probably hopeless - all I can
hope for is product maker (Biolab) to replace it?

TIA

It probably has no propellant. Did you try pulling the spray top off
and cleaning it? I'd soak it in some hot water, could blow it out with
an air hose if you have one. You can probably verify it's a propellant
issue by putting the can in some warm water. If more flows out when
it's warm, likely it just has no propellant. I'd think the company
would help out, send you another one.