Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.suicide.methods,soc.penpals,alt.slack
Biff Tannen[_2_] Biff Tannen[_2_] is offline

Default SPEAKING OF BOATS...

On 6/9/19 8:17 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 6/9/2019 4:14 PM, kris sorenson wrote:
replying to Filipo, kris sorenson wrote:
I cant believe it but I have same problem with new push mower about 3 hours
old.Â* Tried to take oil cap off and will not budge and when I turned it
clockwise, yes it moved and tightened more.Â* Briggs and Stratton make enough
money can they not get something better as an oil cap/stick?Â* Im sooooo
frustrated, ready to for real throw it off the boat landing.

Speaking of boats...Â* Did you hear the one about the girl who wanted to join the yacht club.Â* But she didn't have a yacht.
So she joined a ****ry club instead.
LOL

Up in Salem Oregon, in a secluded park, there was a tree who's two main branches form a pretty good resemblance to a woman standing on her head.
One balmy evening a guy was passing through and saw this tree. He took advantage, fell in love, uprooted the tree and put it in the back of his pickup and headed for California.
Just before he got to the Oregon border, a highway patrolman pulled him over and threatened to haul him off to jail forever.
"What did I do that's so bad, officer", he asked.
"Haven't you heard, you idiot", yelled the cop?
"You can't take the **** tree out of Salem.