Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default netbook connectivity problem.

On 05/06/2019 20:23, Brian Gaff wrote:
Also some routers can seem to lock things out for no apparent reason, I
assume you have tried a router reboot. It would be interesting to know if
smart phones or other wifi devices like Amazon smart speakers are connecting
OK.
Often this sort of thing can be due to interference on one way or the
others comms, a channel is being used by a neighbour etc, so the signal
quality may be so bad it cannot hear the return signals properly.
Does it help if its really close to the router?
Brian

It is about 4 feet from the router.
my wifes iphones and stuff connect ok.

I am sure it is a simple fix if I kew what I was doing.