Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default netbook connectivity problem.

In article ,
says...

On 05/06/2019 16:41, Andy Burns wrote:
Message when trying to connect:
windows was unable to find a certificate to log you on to Virgin media.

Home networks rarely require certificates to connect to wifi (it's more
for corporate networks) as suggested elsewhere tell windows to "forget"
the virgin wifi network, then re-connect to it, and hopefully it should
request a passphrase instead.

I will try that, so what one of these three do I use.

wi-fi network name
password
settings password

At the risk of repeating myself, if it is a VM hub 3.0 it has
the PAIR WPS button on the front that I referred to in my
earlier post.

Press it and hold it in until you see a flashing indicator
just above it. Release the button and wait for it to connect
and set up the correct password in the netbook.

--

Terry

---
https://www.avg.com