Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default netbook connectivity problem.

In article ,
says...

My PC is working ok but asus netbook will not connect.it is getting the
signal but wont connect.

Signal strength is excellent.

I have tried `repair` but no joy.

It was connecting last Time I used it (I only use for hols) a couple of
months back.

No changes have been made by me since last used.
.
What to try next?

Have you got a "Pair WPS" button on your WiFi router?

Try pressing it while your netbook is trying to connect to it
and see what happens (you'll have to wait for it go through
the motions - it wopn't be instantaneous).

I havent a clue on this stuff

Logging on to the router might shed some light on the problem.
To quote the old maxim: "When all else fails, read the
instructions!"

If you haven't got them or lost them, try looking for them on
line.

--

Terry

---