Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default netbook connectivity problem.

In article ,
ss wrote:
My PC is working ok but asus netbook will not connect.it is getting the
signal but wont connect.

Signal strength is excellent.

I have tried `repair` but no joy.

It was connecting last Time I used it (I only use for hols) a couple of
months back.

No changes have been made by me since last used.

What to try next? I havent a clue on this stuff.

Is this via Wi-Fi or cable?

If Wi-Fi, are you sure it is trying to connecting to your own signal?
Round here, I get a choice of about a dozen.

Just that if you last used it elsewhere, it may have forgotten your own
Wi-Fi password, or whatever.

--
*Most people have more than the average number of legs*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.