Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default powder coated gates dulling

Was not that what the post was saying, at least I commented on that in a
post on that site. I think its finally lost it. Bit like Hal in 2001.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Rob Morley" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 May 2019 16:43:46 +0100
Terry Casey wrote:

In article , briang1
@blueyonder.co.uk says...
I had powder coated gates installed in Oct 2015.

I think your time machine has developed a fault, Brian, or
Home Owners Club has because that post is about something
which, according to you, occurred ten years in the future!

Quote "I had powder coated gates installed in Oct 2015."

Which was replying to a post made on May 11, 2005