Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Long[ish], large bore shower hoses, why not?

formulated on Saturday :
When looking after two dogs, I found the lab was willing to go in the shower
and have a warm wash.

The wimerarner refused (I think he hated the hissing noise of the electric
shower) but was amenable to a cold hosepipe on the loggia.

The older male, border collie/newfoundland cross, has always been a
fight to heave him into the bath, though he is much better now than he
was. His much younger step sister, all BC, is difficult to keep out of
the bath - she often jumps in or tries to, when I take a shower. She
used to go missing - usually to be found asleep in the empty bath. Now
the bathroom door is kept closed.

He is now getting a bit arthritic and too heavy for me to lift into the
bath, so when I spotted a dog bath in a charity shop, I grabbed it.
Brand new and unused, for 1/5th retail price.

It's made from an heavy duty plastic sheet, with a tubular metal frame
to support it and one end drops down to allow a dog to just walk in and
not cramped when they are in. It all folds down to fit in a quite small
carry case. Much easier washing them on the drive and they don't soak
the house with spray as they shake themselves.