Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Brake fluid in power steering?

On Fri, 31 May 2019 20:14:54 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 31 May 2019 18:42:24 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Fri, 31 May 2019 18:03:23 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news They'll probably have done away with democracy by then.

Just another mindlessly silly fantasy.

Look at the mess we have at the moment.

There is no mess. The UK will leave the EU eventually and that will work
out
fine.

Are you sure?

Yep, all of a hard no deal brexit, May's stupid 'deal'
and any other possibility will all work fine.

And will we leave properly or with some silly deal that means we're as
good as still in it?

Not in the sense of what most don't like about the EU
like the free movement of EUians into the UK and the
EU telling the UK whether it can have state subsidys etc.

From what I've seen there are stupid stipulations in the deals which leave us tied to their rules.

And even you should have noticed that that result was achieved by
real democracy not some edict from some self appointed stuffed shirt.

The public was asked a question.

Yes.

Their answer was ignored.

No it wasn't. Article 50 was invoked and the UK is in the process of leaving
the EU.

There is no chance that parliament will agree to revoke Article 50
and so the UK will be out of the EU on 29-Oct unless parliament
can bring itself to agree to something which isnt going to happen.

A proper exit should have been instantaneous. They're clearly trying to back down a bit. If you're told to stop having bonfires in your garden, you don't gradually stop it over a couple of years.

And we have a Prime Minister we didn't vote for.

Someone must have voted for her for her to have ended up an MP.

But not half the population. When we voted in the tories, it was a
different prime minister.

That's wrong with the last general election.

She was put in without an election. Americans correctly think this is insane.