PJx

Default Mix copper and pvc/cpvc supply lines?

On 8 Mar 2004 13:25:49 -0800, (Mike Dapkus) wrote:

My house was built with all copper water supply lines, and now I'm
getting ready to finish out the basement, which will include adding a
full bathroon. My question is: Is it OK to mix pvc with the existing
copper pipes, or should I bite the bullet and pay someone to use
copper? I've seen adapters at HD that are supposed to accomplish the
transition, but I have no idea whether or not that's a reliable
option.

TIA,
Mike

Yes, it is completely reliable and transitions are commonly done.
Don't worry about it.

Pj