Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Long[ish], large bore shower hoses, why not?

Eh, how does that work? Surely a small bore would just siphon it slower?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
Chris Green formulated on Thursday :
I can find lots of large bore (11mm or 12mm) shower hoses, I can find
lots of 'long' (2.5 or 3 metre) shower hoses, but I can't find any
long large bore shower hoses. I'd have thought if you have a long
hose it's more likely to need to be large bore!

I thought long ones were illegal? I heard something about they hadn't to
be long enough, to be able to dip them under the water - chance if the
water went off, the could syphon foul water back into the mains..