Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default A warm glow :-)

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
on 30/05/2019, Chris Green supposed :
You can get new remotes for just about anything like this from eBay or
aliexpress, cost very little too.

I'm sure I could, but it would have to match my system so perhaps a lot of
trial and error to get the right one. I would still be stuck with trying
to remember which button was up and which down - hit the wrong button and
then the right one has to be pressed three times for some strange reason,
to reset the system - to get it to obey.

but but...they are learning remotes...I bought three different types