Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Long[ish], large bore shower hoses, why not?

Chris Green formulated on Thursday :
I can find lots of large bore (11mm or 12mm) shower hoses, I can find
lots of 'long' (2.5 or 3 metre) shower hoses, but I can't find any
long large bore shower hoses. I'd have thought if you have a long
hose it's more likely to need to be large bore!

I thought long ones were illegal? I heard something about they hadn't
to be long enough, to be able to dip them under the water - chance if
the water went off, the could syphon foul water back into the mains..