Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

On Mon, 27 May 2019 03:44:58 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Presumably I should cap it, but as you can see from this photo it's
not a neat end:

http://www.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/~richard/pipe-end.jpg

The outside diameter is about 7cm.

There are flexible rubber caps for sale, e.g.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cloverleaf-...dp/B078HHNFHS/

but I doubt it could be attached securely.

Donąt see why not with that big jubilee clip.

That answer was already provided, senile bigmouth! Just what in hell makes
you believe any answers only become valid once YOU confirm and repeat them?

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"