Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default Peeler and Speed

On 26/05/2019 14:59, John Rumm wrote:
On 26/05/2019 10:55, Fredxx wrote:
On 26/05/2019 08:36, Broadback wrote:
What is this vendetta all about, it is boring and impinges on the
flow of articles. Sigh, I guess i will be on the hate packet now! Oh
well I have a thick skin.

There is nothing satisfying than seeing two trolls arguing with each
other on their own levels.

Another pair is P Hucker currently Commander Kinsey and Archibald
Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq, presumably himself, arguing at their own
childish level.

For thunderbird users, this is trivial to fix.

Tools-Message filters, create new filter called "Village Idiots" or
something similar, and set a filter with a "Match any of the following"
logic. Now add as many lines as you need to specify all the posters. Set
the "perform these actions" to "Delete Message".

Bingo, they vanish, rest of the thread left intact.

If you prefer to see them in place, but don't want to read them, use an
action of "Mark as Read", then if you skip to the next article with "n"
you won't see them.

In fact with creative filter use, you could create some of the regular
posters to this group! :-)

You make it sound easy, I do not fine it so! :-(