Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Ryobi

On 5/21/2019 10:38 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 21 May 2019 08:19:51 -0400, Jack wrote:

Here's a tip back at ya. I have a reciprocal saw and had bought a set
of Milwaukee blades that came with a special blade for trimming tree
branches. Wow, does that sucker cut. I didn't know that was in the set
when I bought it, but it cuts limbs like butter and I highly recommend it.

I haven't used it - but also heard good reports :
http://www.leevalley.com/en/garden/p...=2,42706,40721

Never used that one, but mine is this one:
https://www.cpomilwaukee.com/milwauk...efault,pd.html

or

https://tinyurl.com/y5tnb4kd

That page shows it at $18+. I didn't pay that much for the whole set.

Not saying anything about the Lee Valley blade, never used it, but the
Milwaukee pruning blade works great. Both are over priced on the sites
imo. $20 bucks for a sawzall blade seems much.

Amazon has 5 of them for $13:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072WM881G...d-f157ef2b5308

or

https://tinyurl.com/y5de3luj

Probably a good deal, but never used them, so could be good, or junk, no
recommendation, just 5x cheaper.

--
Jack